Saturday 2 January 2010

First of 365 (I hope)


Happy new year, to anyone who maybe following this blog (no-one then).

This image is the first of a new project I have given myself to upload one image a day for the next year. The images will range in media, style and subject and hopefully improve as the year goes on. The project idea is hardly an original one, but I hope that if I get into the routine of doing it then I will improve the quality and quantity of stuff I produce and hopefully start enjoying myself more than feeling like it's a chore, which it sometimes does.

Anyway, this first piece is a biro and coloured pencil piece and took approximately 45 minutes to finish.

Here's to a happy 2010, God bless.

S.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work, cousin; I look forward to seeing a new image each day. Happy new year and God bless you too.

    ReplyDelete