Thursday 14 January 2010

Phillip Potter the degenerate lightbulb.


The lightbulb in my room died today, so I thought I would design a tribute.

Also I realised yesterday my comment about my 'followers' may have seemed a tad sarcastic, it wasn't meant to be I'm genuinely touched that people would decide to follow my 'lil ol' blog (even if I bribed most of them to.)

And another thing, you probably notice I haven't put up any particularly taxing pieces yet, only little odd jobs and half finished pieces, trust me I am working on larger scale works but these will understandably take a while.

Peas out y'all.

PS. I used a font I'm not proud of in this work, Brush Script, it should NOT be used under any circumstances except old fashioned shop fronts a la 'Open All Hours'. I will rid this world of the use of tacky fonts one typeface at a time.

PPS. Use Arial rounded instead of Comic Sans, it's not perfect but at least it tries.

1 comment:

  1. i like this and disagree with u about the font- it totally works, but then wat do i know eh!

    p.s 2 years for one lightbulb? deffo longer than liams would survive then!!

    pps get an energy savin one next time nob ed!

    ReplyDelete